Our Prouducts Category
Terms & Conditions
This website is operated by SLET TECHNOLOGY (M) SDN BHD, company registration No. 1134920-D. As a user of this website you acknowledge that any use of this website is subject to our terms and conditions outlined below. Please read through these terms and conditions thoroughly before using this website, to purchase our products. We reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time.
1. Any and all purchases made at our website are subject to our terms and conditions.
2. Product images are for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual product.
3. By confirming your request after reviewing your product drawing and specification, please submit or send the inquiry to respective email for acknwoledgement your request.
4. Acceptance of your order and the completion of your quotation contract and drawing with us will occur upon despatch of your item from our business outlet. We reserve the right not to accept your order at our discretion.
5. Any mistake or cancellation by you of your order must be made to us prior to issue the invoice, to avoid any additional costs of return.
6. Confirmation of your order will be sent via email to your registered email address provided.
7. Any and all order shortages or mistakes must be notified to us within 3 working days under all circumstances.
GOODS SERVICE TAX (GST)
GST is stated in TAX Invoice as regulations.
1. The price you pay is the price displayed on agreed quotation and/or tax invoice when we receive your order.
2. In the unlikely event that we cannot supply goods for whatever reason, you will be informed of this as soon as possible and a full refund will apply if you have already paid for the goods.
3. Terms and conditions for payments made by either CASH, CHEQUE, ON LINE TRANSFER. A prove of copy payment must email to us for accounting purpose.
4. Credit/debit card transactions are NOT acceptable.
5. All transactions made by other than CASH, may be subject to checks by a registered BANK prior to acceptance.
6. We do not under any circumstances accept part-payments and are under no obligations to reserve stock for any period due to failed payment.
7. All prices are quoted in Ringgit Malaysia (RM) unless specified, and include GST where applicable unless stated otherwise.
1. We will only ship to delivery destinations as outlined upon checkout.
2. All item prices on quotation and invoice are EXCLUSIVE of Malaysia domestic shipment unless otherwise stated, with quoted shipment cost.
3. “Free Delivery locally" as exception as stated in quotation and invoice
4. Standard delivery lead time is 2-3 working days, 3-5 working to East Malaysia. Oversea shipment lead time as stated in quotation and invoice.
5. At all times the shipment term is FOB from SLET.
6 All orders sent via courier must be accepted with a signature upon delivery under all circumstances unless you instruct as to “leave safe”. Goods left without signature at the customer’s request are at the customer's own risk. A chop signed Delivery Order (DO) must email back to us for record purpose.
7. Tracking information will be provided via email for courier deliveries (where you have supplied an email address) once your order has been processed. Delivery timescales are depended on courier company.
8. You must ensure you provide us with correct delivery address, email and telephone number details prior to despatch. Failure to do so may result in items being returned to us. You will be liable for re- delivery charges should this occur in all circumstances.
9. Make to Order (MTO) standard lead time is 2 weeks upon order confirmed.
General Advise for Installation
1. Gas Spring are designed for temperature range of -20c to + 80c.
2. Gas Spring are filled with pure nitrogen, which is an inert gas, It will not burn, will not explode and is not poisonous.
3. Gas Spring contents under high pressure, Do not open or heat up.
4. A loss of pressure due to long storage is not to be unexpected, thus we recommend not to store the products longer than 6 months. There may be sticking effect the first time you compress spring, which may require a higher force than the nominal force.
5. Our Gas Spring are built and tested for highest requirements and biggest reliability but the examination of the suitability for the respective application has to be executed by the applicant. We cannot assume any liability for the function and the life time of your product.
6. Force tolerance between +40N/ -20N + 5& of nominal force. Physically, the actual force of gas spring depends on the temperature, for each 10c change about 3.5%.
7. Length tolerance on the Gas Spring products is + 2 mm.
8. Avoid askew installation, sloping or lateral and side force. Which maybe damage to gas spring and shorten the use valve.
9. It is recommended to install with the piston rod downwards. This position ensures the best damping effect.
10. The Gas Spring should not be exposed to rain or installed in wet and dusty area.
11. No foreign Material such as paint or adhesive tapes should be attached to the piston rod, and the piston rod should be protected against shocks, scratches and dirt and Gas Spring are maintenance-free. Do not grease or oil the piston rod.
12. Recommend installation after building or machinery equipment finished to ensure the clean of Gas Spring and lifetime.
13. Recommend to reserve 10mm space on stroke when full compressed to avoid impact.
14. Stop using if the Gas Spring break down. Gas Spring should be disposed of an environmentally correct manner. Do not puncture or incinerate.
15. If not using our standard size, and you needs special request. You can select your best dimensions yourself within the mentioned limits. If very high demands are placed on durability and stability. Please avoid the combination of small diameter + long stroke +high force.
16. Please advise us the environment of usage and conditions as possible if there is no experience on Gas Spring using or design on mechanism.
17. The cylinder should not be deformed. Such damage will destroy the sealing system.
18. The Gas Spring may be damaged when the tension load goes beyond limit. Thus, a high-tension load should not be imposed.
19. Please refer to our advice of installation before install or design on mechanism and apply to units.
20. One year warranty and guarantee 30000 cycles within one year for every Gas Spring if the following conditions are meet :-
a) The above instructions are strictly adhered to.
b) The Slet Gas Spring is correctly installed.
c) The environmental conditions are suitable.
d) The Gas Spring is correctly sized.